We are located on the north east coast of Crete, among the numerous cosmopolitan and scenic settlements, the endued city of Hersonissos. Just above the famous port of Hersonissos, Cosmopolis Crete Suites overlooks the beautiful white washed church of Ag. Paraskevi with amazing views to Malia Gulf.
Based on the ‘Urban Living Philosophy’ our guests enjoy restaurants, shops, beaches and a huge variety of other activities within easy walking distance:
- Beach: just 3min. walk
- Groceries: mini market at 600m distance, supermarkets (at least three big chains) at 1km and 1.8km respectively
- Shopping, cafes, bars & clubs 200m
Villages in the area
- There are many options going out in our area. For all the below options, you can either choose to walk or take a short ride (5mins) by taxi, or bus, which is very easy.
- You can try the Cosmopolitan port of Hersonissos, with easy walking access to everywhere, offering a vast variety of restaurants of all kinds (international, greek, mezes, ethnic etc), shops, bars & clubs of all tastes!
- We would also suggest you visiting the three traditional villages of Old Hersonissos, Piskopiano & Koutouloufari, just 1.5-3km southwards, offering a more traditional atmosphere and very good choices of food.
- Heraklion Airport 26km
- Heraklion Port 28km